Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

So it begins.
My year of change. In truth it began much earlier, when I made the decision to change my life. And already I have expanded my paradigm, and I am excited for the huge expansion that I know (and feel) is coming over the next 12 months.
Onward and upwards and forever happy!

First things first...

My Gratitude.

This morning I am feeling so thankful for so many things. That I have woken up with another opportunity to make this day count. That I have an amazing, creative mind. That I have been given the chance to spend some time with myself, to begin to discover what I really really want out of my life. That when I look around there are so many wonderful people willing to share their knowledge. That I understand I need to surround myself with the people I wish to be like. That the people I wish to be like are happy to allow me into their lives.
I am in awe of the power of the human mind today. Completely. I love that so many people are excited and positive about their futures today. I can't wait to see where this year will lead the ones closest to me.

__________________________________________

Today being the first day of the year I am going to write a list of what I want from this 12 months worth of brand new slate I have been given. (This could be a long list!)

My Hopes, Dreams and Goals for 2011.

To learn how to day trade. I want to learn about eminis trading and forex trading. I want this to become one of my large sources of income this year.

To become a respected blogger with lots of followers. I will blog every day both here and at Seaside Magic.

To inspire, motivate and assist women to create their best lives. I am especially interested in reaching single mothers on welfare and teaching them that there are better choices.

To create multiple streams of passive income. At least 3 by the end of this year. I want to earn $150,000 this year.

To have $50,000 in my investment bank by the end of the year.

To live a wealthy and abundant lifestyle.

To move to the beach at the end of the year.

To own a red Peugeot 308cc convertible :) zoom zoom!

To be in a healthy, happy and loving relationship with a wonderful man who accepts me for who I am.

To be a positive and motivated person. I will remember that I can control the way I feel. I will act, not react.

To take action on my dreams and create my best, most abundant life!

To read or listen to something positive or motivating every single day. To practise Gratitude every single day.

To treat my body the way it needs to be treated to allow me to live my best life. I will eat well and exercise.

To run 5km in under 30 minutes.

To run a 10km race.

To weight train at least twice a week.

It feels good to think about what I want from this year and to write it down. And it's now out there for everyone to see. Bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes in achieving your goals for 2011

    ReplyDelete