Tuesday, January 18, 2011

18th Jan

18 days and two goals down! Life is good!!

My Gratitude

Today I am very grateful to have secured myself that full-time job I was after by the end of January. I applied onine yesterday, got a call this morning, went for an interview this afternoon and was offered the position on the spot. Not a bad days work I'd say!
I will be working in sales for a removal company - work I have done before, and it still surprises me how good I am at it. I had always thought I was a lousy salesperson, but I'm not! Anyway, I am thankful for the work.

I'm grateful that I made it safely home while driving through a horrendous storm this afternoon. Lightning, thunder, hail and torrential rain. Not fun, but myself and the car are fine.

I'm grateful for the opportunity to meet new people all the time - the internet is such a great tool for connecting with people! I love making new friends :)

Although my head is telling me that I should be at the gym, I'm grateful my body knows better. For some reason I am feeling exhausted and just can't face the thought of a workout today. I think it's good to have a rest occasionally, to make sure the body doesn't get overworked...and I'm thankful too for my great run time from last night!

I'm grateful to be sitting here writing this while my gorgeous younger daughter cooks dinner for me. Nuf said!

_________________________________________________________

1 comment: