Wednesday, January 26, 2011

26 Jan

My Gratitude

Happy Australia Day!!
Today I'm very, very grateful thatI live in this wonderful country I adopted. I love it here.
The people, the beaches, the lifestyle - it's all quite marvellous. I feel very belssed and extremely lucky :)

I'm grateful for my not so little boy. My son Harry turned 14 yesterday, and I can't believe he's growing up so fast. He is my youngest, and lives in NZ with his dad, so I don't get to see him as much as I would like to. It also means that when I do see him he is another foot taller every time! Lol.
He's a lovely boy though, and I can't wait to see him at Easter!

I'm feeling very very grateful for the knowledge that our thoughts create our lives. It has struck me more so this week, returning to an office environnment. I'm thankful that I can remove myself from the negativity that most people carry around with them. I will just keep shining and carry on! :)

I'm thankful to be spending time with my family today. We always have loads of fun when we get together, and who else would I rather celebrate Australia Day with!

I'm grateful that Brooklyn has started her last year of school. It's exciting for her, and for me too. Once she finishes up this year we are moving to the beach and I'm giddy like a schoolgirl over that thought! Lol.
I may be biased here, but I think I just might have the three best kids ever...

__________________________________________________________

1 comment: