Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4th Jan

Seems like a quieter time today - the huge excitement of the first couple of days of the year have settled down a little. I need to ensure I keep my momentum going.

My Gratitude

After giving thanks for coffee yesterday, I have run out of beans, so I am going to take this opportunity to be grateful for having to drink green tea instead. So many benefits and I love how refreshing it is.

I am extremely grateful for receiving a copy of Napoleon Hill's "Think and Grow Rich." Although I have listened to it on ipod, I really wanted a copy to refer to whenever I feel the need, and my delightful daughter bought me the book as a belated Christmas present. I love Napoleon Hill, he was an amazing person!

I'm thankful that it has stopped raining for now, and although it is overcast, it's not too hot and humid, and there is a little breeze.

I'm grateful to have my senses. I can see, hear, smell, touch and taste, as well as feel with my heart. I have my own fully-functioning guidance system and as long as I listen to that I will never go wrong. It's so good to know that we come into this world equipped with everything we need to make our lifes memorable and amazing, we just have to remember to trust in ourselves.

I'm thankful that right now I'm having an internal argument with myself - the real me is telling my ego that I AM good enough and I CAN do the things I want to do. I'm not a fraud for wanting to be successful and inspirational.
I love the real me! Ego, you can go jump!

__________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment