Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2nd

My Gratitude

I slept in this morning, and woke up to the sounds of...the country. It was lovely to hear the crickets and frogs (it had been raining last night), and not to hear any cars, trucks or people.
This morning I am feeling so thankful for the books I read. I am currently reading The Vortex by Esther & Jerry Hicks, and I am grateful to be getting so much from it - some real 'aha' moments, and lots of feeling wonderful too!
I couldn't go very far into a new year without putting down in words the joy I get from my children. They are truly wonderful kids and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I'm not a perfect mother by any  means, but they accept me and love me anyway.
I am also grateful to have some incredible friends. Each and every one of them is different, but they all enrich my life to an amazing degree. I'm looking forward to sharing more with them this year, and welcoming new friends into my life also.
And finally this morning I am thankful for the feeling of utter well-being that is flowing through me. It's truly marvellous to experience, and I will be holding on to it for the rest of my life!

________________________________________________

I am happy to report that life is starting to flow. I am taking small steps to action my big dreams, and I am trusting that what is coming into my life is exactly what I need.
I am keeping my thoughts and words positive and staying in the frame of mind I need and want to be in.
I feel as if I am finally starting to "get' it! It's an exciting time..very soon I will see some tangible results of my powerful thoughts. In the meantime I will keep those thoughts positive and happy - for no other reason than it makes me feel great!


No comments:

Post a Comment