Monday, January 10, 2011

10th Jan

My Gratitude

Helloo my lovelies!
Once again, I have lots to be grateful for today, so here goes...

I'm thankful for the gym. Yes I truly am! Sometimes it can take a bit to get me there, but I always leave feeling better than when I went in!
Over the Xmas break I went once in 2 1/2 weeks, and I was feeling very de-motivated. I'm now back into the swing of it, and although I may be hurting a teensy little bit, I'm feeling pretty fantastic and well on my way to winning that Body Blitz Challenge next month!!

I'm grateful for vision boards. I think they are such a powerful tool in manifesting the things we want.
Today Gabbie and I spent time putting our 2011 boards together...it's exciting to see what is on there and know that it will soon be here for real!
On mine, I have lots of health and fitness, trading and money, and a few cool little gadgets I would like (an e-reader and food processor top of the list). I've also put a few lovely pics of France :) would be a nice holiday I think...and I'm a desperate Francophile.

I'm thankful that we aren't too badly flooded here where I live...there is certainly plenty of water around, but we are nowhere near to the awful floods up in the north of Queensland and over in Western Australia. My heart goes out to all those affected, and I will keep giving thanks that we are safe.

I'm grateful for fresh fruit and veges. Now that I'm back on track for my heath and fitness goals, I am loving the gorgeous, colourful salads I can put together for my dinner, and the scrumptious summer fruits I can eat for snacks and dessert...I think tonight it will be a moroccan chicken salad with some wild rice and a beautiful peach to finish off...mmmmmm.

I'm extremely grateful to a good friend, one who is doing everything he can to help me with one of my goals for 2011. He's a pretty great person, and it also happens to be his birthday today. I don't know if he reads this but just in case...Happy Birthday Duane!
Thanks for keeping me on track and kicking my butt when I need it - you rock ;)

____________________________________________________

2 comments: