Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19th Jan

My Gratitude

Today I think I'm most grateful for my growing confidence in myself and my abilities to create the life I dream of.  Life is just getting better and better every day, and I am feeling a little in awe of just how great it is when you can get into the right mindset.
Much, much gratitude for those who come along to teach me.

I'm grateful for the time I got to spend with my four year old nephew today. He is such a cutie and growing up so fast - he starts Prep School on Monday! My sister can't quite believe it either I don't think :)

I'm thankful that Brooke had a great time at Dreamworld with her friends today and got home nice and safe :) It's always a little scary as a parent when your child is out with friends who can drive now! More kids who have grown up so fast. Lol.

I'm grateful for the simple fact that it's raining and I have no laundry on the clothesline.

I'm thankful that I'm learning (slowly, slowly) the art of organising my life. It's taken me a while, but my mother says we are late bloomers in our family!

Just feeling that life is awesome today.

__________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. You have to take the organizing slowly or your system will go into shock. : ) Love the post. And how great is it that it has been 3 weeks and so many things are changing. Can't wait to follow your journey. :)

    ReplyDelete