Friday, January 14, 2011

13th Jan

Although this is Thursday's post, I'm actually writing this early Friday morning...went to bed very early last night and just plain forgot to blog!

My Gratitude

I'm feeling very thankful that the sun is out and flood waters in Brisbane at least, are starting to slowly recede. There is going to be a massive clean up needed, but it is heart-warming to see how people are pulling together at this time.

I'm grateful for time at home by myself so I can crank up the music and pretend I'm a rock star! Lol.
I love the way music raises my energy. And singing along at the top of my lungs is just the best. The neighbours may not like it, but I'm going to do this more often!

I'm thankful for the book I'm currently reading "What I Didn't Learn At School But Wish I Had" by Jamie McIntyre. Another successful person sharing knowledge and strategies to improve my life, and assist me in this, my year of change.

I'm grateful for my home. I probably don't mention this one often enough. I'm lucky to live in a lovely 4 bedroom house, with 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms and all the mod cons. I have the best landlord, who comes and mows the lawns and keeps the yard looking beautiful, and I so appreciate all of this every day.

I'm grateful that Brooke is coming home in two days! She has been in NZ for a month, and I'm looking forward to having her home again. We have missed her.

_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment