Sunday, January 23, 2011

23 Jan

My Gratitude

This weekend I'm grateful for lots of things...

Having a day out with my girls - lots of chocolate at Max Brenner's then off to the movies to see Burlesque. We all loved the movie, and it was a great girl's day out!

Sleeping well. I love my bed (I may have mentioned this before) and I look forward to the end of the day when I can sink into it and drift off to sleep with happy thoughts and visualisations.

Having dinner cooked for me tonight by Gabbie. A beautiful spaghetti meal with lots of parmesan - yummo!

Summer. I'm lucky enough to live in a glorious country, and although it gets hot, I love the blue, blue skies and the sunlight. I also appreciate the choice of air-conditioning (which I only use when it gets completely unbearable, which isn't often), and ceiling fans are also a fabulous invention.

I'm grateful for being surrounded by fun, happy people. It's just how I want to live :)

_______________________________________________________

Wow, only 8 more sleeps and January is over! It has made me think and take stock of what has been going on with my life this month, and started me looking forward to my goals for February.

So this month I started it all with a mini holiday, ran in my first 5 kilometre fun run - in the time I wanted, secured a full-time job, decluttered my pantry, and made a vision board (actually I made three - a real one and two online).
I've read about six books (all positive), made a fair few new friends, went to a training course, joined an online Mastermind Group, went to the movies, booked in my first Body Shop party, and gave myself the first pedicure of 2011 :)
I've been out for lunch a couple of times, had some awesome telephone conversations with friends, I've been to the beach, and to the library, and remembered to feel grateful every day. I spent time with my nephew, my sister, and my lovely daughters, celebrated my mum's birthday, and will remember my son's birthday in a couple of days too.
I've spent January positive, focused, motivated and eager to learn!

What's ahead for February then? More of the same and then some!

My goals are:

To run a whole 5 km (I'm currently having to walk some of it!).
To hold at least five Body Shop parties with total sales over $3500.
To sponsor at least one person into Body Shop At Home and give them the opportunity to earn some extra money.
To do my new job well and earn an extra 20% in commission on top of my wages.
To keep studying trading.
To read four positive motivational books. (I have an hour+ bus journey each morning and night..plenty of time to read!).
To save 15% of my income from all sources.
To get up at 4am on weekday mornings to go to the gym.
To go to the pool every day after work to swim laps.
To finish my Body Blitz on a winning note!
To take my lunch to work every day - healthy and cheap!

Bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment