Monday, January 17, 2011

17th Jan

Oh dear..I lost a couple of days over the weekend!
That's ok, I'm not going to stress...life is meant for living, and I can always blog a day or so late.

So we are into week three of the New Year, and I have to say, things are going well for me. I'm so much more positive these days, which I personally find great - hopefully those who are around me on a regular basis are feeling the love too! Lol.

I am on a 31 day mission to raise my energy. To do this there are some things I am doing every day - things that make me feel fabulous, like meditation, gratitude, listening to (and singing along to) music I love, exercising, eating clean, reading/listening to positive motivation and cleaning and decluttering my home.
Other things I can do are bathing by candlelight (a personal favourite!) going to the beach for some fresh sea air (which also keeps me on track for my goal of moving there at the end of the year), and spending time with amazing people.

I spent a little time at one of my favourite beaches yesterday afternoon - the energy is so great and uplifting! I forget how much I love the beach sometimes...living so far from the coast can be hard.

But anyway, on to...

My Gratitude

Today I'm so thankful to have Brooklyn safely back home with us. She is such a happy soul, and both Gabbie and I miss her when she isn't here - and we probably appreciate her more after she's been a way for a while! She is still adjusting back to Australian time - it's quite unnerving to see her up so early in the morning! Lol...not like her at all. But it's good to see her appetite hasn't diminished - she is still eating everything in sight.

I'm thankful I got to spend some time at the beach yesterday. I have been making a Vision Board, and I realised that I didn't have my beachside home on there!
I just love the energy there - so many people taking advantage of the glorious weather and setting to walk, cycle or jog along the beachfront path. A great place to watch the world go by, and I can't wait to be living there and experiencing it every day!

I'm grateful for a Saturday night spent watching movies with Gabbie and her best friend. Both utterly gorgeous girls and it was a relaxing and pleasant way to spend some time.

I'm thankful for waking up on this Monday morning to a beautiful sunny day - just perfect for anything we choose to do!

I'm grateful to be living in a country full of generous annd giving folk. People have been amazing after these floods, giving so much - not just money and things, but their time to help clean up. It is a beautiful thing to see, and it restores my faith in human nature.

___________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Suzie! ♥

    I have this friend... her and her girlfriend hopped in their ute on Saturday morning... and spent their rent money on sausages, bread bbq gas. They went down to the flood areas and cooked until the sausages ran out! They didn't charge a single cent! xx

    ReplyDelete