Wednesday, January 5, 2011

5th Jan

My Gratitude

I'm so thankful and looking forward to going home tomorrow! I certainly haven't appreciated my home as much as I should have and this time away has given me a new perspective, which is nice.

I'm grateful for my kids. They are pretty amazing, and I probably don't tell them that nearly enough. But I appreciate how well they get on together and with me - gotta love a harmonious family life :)

I'm so very grateful to the wonderful people who choose to share their strategies for success. There are some fantastic authors and bloggers and just plain lovely people out there who are selflessly giving of themselves to help others achieve their goals.

I'm thankful for the internet. For the friendships and connections that develop online. For the information at my fingertips. For the opportunities it provides. Awesome stuff.

I'm grateful for my creativity. I may not nurture it as much as I would like, but it's always there in the background if I need it, and when I call on it, provides me with some beautiful ideas.

_______________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment