Monday, January 3, 2011

Jan 3rd

Wow. I can't believe we are only three days into the year. It feels like so much has happened already!

But first, My Gratitude

Today I am so thankful for being shown that my thoughts create my life. I have skirted around this for a long time now, knowing it, but maybe not believing it. Now I have turned it into a belief the benefits are flowing thick and fast! I have never felt better about my life, and my life has never felt better - it's a beautiful circle.

I am grateful that in only three more days I get to go home. I have been house sitting since the 21st of December, and it has been so lovely to have such a long time to myself, to reflect and work on my head, but I'm looking forward to being back in my own space and getting stuck into some work. Roll on Thursday!

I'm incredibly grateful to have somehow managed to become a part of AIM2011 led by the lovely Sarah Prout. This is a mastermind group of some of the most positive, motivated and talented women I have come across on the net! I know I will benefit from just basking in their combined glory :) Sarah herself is an inspiration, and I am extremely thankful to have stumbled across her.

I am grateful for good coffee. Nothing further needs to be said on that one.

I am so grateful for good friends. The exchange of ideas and energies and the sharing of love I have with those people closest to me is as essential as breathing to me.

_______________________________________________

You may call me Miss Manifest!
I am completely amazed that only two days ago I wrote my list of things I want to have come into my life for this year. Mostly with no idea what, where or how those things were going to happen.
One of my goals is "to inspire, motivate and assist women to create their best lives."
This is the biggest thing on my list to me, and the one I had the least idea about. All I know is that it's something I'm passionate about.
Well, yesterday I was chatting to a good friend, who has asked me to be her coach/motivator to help her achieve her weight-loss goal. She said I inspired her to do something about it and she is so ready for the change.
I'm super excited about this! And not just because I get to start on my way towards my big goal for the year, but because she is my friend, and I get to help her.
I'm feeling challenged and pumped and can't wait to get to work on this - I know that this is the start of a whole new life for her and I'm so privileged that she asked me to come along on her journey.

So, three days into the new year and it's going GREAT! I am loving this so much...bring me more!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I completely understand the bit about "skirting around" as I know that one well... turns out that once you at least run the experiment full out - you'll never really know how powerful you are! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great goals for 2011! Amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete