Monday, January 31, 2011

30th Jan

My Gratitude

I had a fabulous weekend :)

I'm grateful for a day spent having fun with my girls. We had a beautiful brunch at Mt Tamborine, which is always such a lovely place to go, and had a look around the cute little shops up there, then headed to the Coast. We had such a lot of fun :)

I'm grateful for getting to see the car I'm planning on getting up close. Unfortunately the Peugeot dealership was closed so no test drive, but I had a good look at the 308 cc and I still love it to bits! I'm looking forward to taking it out for a test spin :) It's a very sexy beast!

I'm thankful for an awesome workout at the gym. I felt great after working really hard on my legs and butt! Lol.

I'm grateful for having such amazing friends - I know I've said it before, but I'll keep on saying it because it's true! I'm truly surrounded by the most generous and loving people. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I love my friends dearly.

I'm thankful for being given the opportunity every single day to create the life I truly want. I'm grateful to know that what I do and think today, creates my tomorrow. There is no fate or luck. I'm in charge. It's a wonderful feeling :)

I love my life.

___________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment