Friday, January 21, 2011

20th Jan

My Gratitude

I'm grateful for a day spent learning new things and getting me fired up to create a successful business in 2011. I'm excited to be starting a full-time job, plus starting a business with The Body Shop at Home. I love Body Shop products, so it won't be difficult to be playing with them all the time!

I'm thankful for the opportunities that get offered to me. I have awesome friends who think of me, and it makes me feel that I am very blessed.

I'm grateful that I'm becoming more adventurous. I like that there are things I will do now that I wouldn't have even considered six months ago.

I'm grateful for sunny mornings filled with birdsong. Getting out of bed is bliss on days like this.

I'm thankful for a day well-spent, new friends made, and everyone happy.

_____________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment