Saturday, January 29, 2011

29th Jan

Something very cool happened this week.

As you know I started my new job. I had decided to take the bus to and from work, thinking that it will be a very long day (due to the limited bus service), but that I could go swimming every afternoon after work.
Then I thought perhaps I could take the earlier bus home, so I would be working from 7.30 to 3.30 - pretty good hours for me. Upon closer inspection the earlier bus doesn't actually go all the way to my place.
I was getting kind of annoyed by this time (Tuesday afternoon), but decided to let it go, relax, and know that something would come along that would work for me.

An hour later, my co-worker came into the office with a lady from another part of the company, who lives out where I do, and she offered to drive me to and from work every day!
It works out great. I have more time, and she has more money, which she is needing right now.
How perfect is that?

It get's better though. This lady is lovely, we get on great and she is into the Law of Attraction and positive thinking too. So on our drives to and from work, we listen to CD's to keep ourselves motivated and positive - it's an awesome way to start the day! Although the job is just a job, I feel that something really great has come out of it already and it's only week one :)

My Gratitude

I have so much to be grateful for, and although I'm not getting it down here every day, believe me, I'm still floating about the day in a state of thankfulness for all the fabulous things in my life!

Today I'm grateful for attracting to me the things I needed this week (example above!) The week has really just flowed along, with no dramas, and everyone in my household has been happy and getting along - which we usually do now that I think about it! Lol.

I'm grateful for the opportunities that are starting to flow into my life, now that I am opening up to them. I'm grateful for realising how easy it is to create my own opportunites.
I know I can ask others for what I want, if they say no, that's ok too. I'm not taking it personally or letting fear (of rejection) stop me from asking.

I'm grateful for feeling so positive all the time! I feel so great, really. Nothing super wonderful has happened...although, I think the change in my thoughts and attitude is kind of super wonderful, so...I have more energy, more bounce, and more to give :)

I'm grateful for money in the bank, food on the table, a roof over my head. In reality I have so much more than that, but I'm so thankful to have my basic needs met.

I'm grateful that it's the weekend! :) I'm going to read some, catch up with a couple of friends, and just enjoy what I have in my life. It's a sunny day with gloriously blue skies out this morning - my heart just lifts when I see it!

Wishing you all a beautiful weekend too...

No comments:

Post a Comment