Wednesday, February 2, 2011

2nd Feb

Oh my goodness, can you believe the first month of 2011 is over? I hope your January was fabulous and you are building on that for an even better Feb!

My Gratitude

I'm feeling very grateful for so much these days. I love how the more you feel grateful, the more you have to be grateful for!
I am getting some amazing opportunities offered to me for which I am extremely thankful. Opportunities which will go a long way towards fulfilling my goals in my year of change. I'm so excited for the possibilities that will come from all of these things!

I'm grateful for making my first sales in my new job. I'm doing well, and it's all extra money for me - woohoo! :)

I'm grateful for living in a country that is safe and free. I love Australia, and am thankful I chose to come and live here - it's a blessing!

I'm grateful for being motivated. I feel so much better now that I have stopped sitting on my arse whinging about how bad things are (all perspective anyway). I love waking up in the morning knowing I can choose to feel awesome - and I always choose awesome these days! It's my passion to spread the word, and in small ways I feel I am :)

I'm grateful for the people in my life, and those who come in for a short time and then leave. I learn much from them - about life and about myself. I'm grateful for the gifts they bring.

________________________________________________________

Along with the knowledge that we choose and create our lives with our thoughts, comes the knowledge that we can't leave things to fate.
I used to be a "if it's meant to be it will happen" person.

Something came up very recently that made me realise that the statement above is a cop out! Lol

I have been offered an opportunity. It's a great thing, and I am really excited about it at this point, however the logistics in taking it up are a little overwhelming to me right now. It's something I really want to do though.
I instantly reverted to the old "if it's meant to be" theme - for about 5 seconds! Then I realised that if I want it I have to take it in both hands and run with it, and work out the logistics later! LOL
If I want it, I choose it. If I don't choose it, I have to take responsibility for that choice, and live with the fact that I turned down an amazing chance because of fear - beacause the failure to choose is only because we are scared of making the wrong decision.
But the only wrong decision is leaving it up to "fate." ie: doing nothing.

Is this making sense?
I guess what I'm saying is YOU are the master of your life - not fate or destiny. You are where you are because of choices you have made, and you can change where you are now by making different choices.

Start now!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your sales. What is the opportunity??? Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll tell you when I see or talk to you next :)

    ReplyDelete