Thursday, February 17, 2011

17th Feb

My Gratitude

I'm so grateful for having a positive attitude! Really, it makes everything so much better. Nothing seems to get to me like it used to and consequently I float along on a little bubble of happiness most of the time these days. I smile more, for no good reason other than I feel GOOD!

I'm grateful for an opportunity to interview for a really great job. I would love to work for this company, and I went along and gave it my best shot. Feedback to date is they loved my positive attitude! Lol.
If I get this position it will open up so many avenues to develop in both my business and personal life...excited! :)

I'm grateful to be going on a little trip to Melbourne next weekend, and I'm grateful also for the reason to be going...
I am going on a date with a guy who seems very lovely. He's sweet and romantic, a doctor and drives a BMW convertible ;) I am soooo looking forward to meeting him in person. I spent a lot of time refining what I wanted from a relationship the next time around and focused my intent. This guy so far is ticking all those boxes (and there were a LOT of them! lol). I'll keep you informed!

I'm thankful to be losing weight and going to the gym and feeling healthy and happy.
Life is just so great and it is getting better and better on a daily basis! Everyday something amazing happens and I'm loving the flow. I want more of this!

I'm grateful for successful people. Have you noticed how successful people give off a better energy? How they want to share their knowledge with you? I love that, and I am happy to learn from and surround myself with the people I want to be like. I'm not going to spend my time with people who are negative, depressed or just plain lazy. I'm hanging out with energised, positive people with an attitude that they can achieve whatever they put their mind to. And that is who I am too!

Remember - a belief is just a thought you keep thinking.

_____________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. Well done, you and good luck with the new job...fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete