Monday, February 7, 2011

7th Feb

My Gratitude

I'm grateful this morning for a full, productive and thoroughly enjoyable weekend.
I was lucky enough to get to go to an awesome business seminar on Saturday which really helped me to get some clarity in what direction I want to head. On Sunday I got to spend the morning with Brooke down the Coast, and got a great workout in too!

I'm grateful for the regular conversations I get to have with my girls. We discuss lots of things, but there is always an underlying theme of gratitude there. I love how they are aware how lucky they are, and they are learning that they create their own lives. I'm so blessed with my kids. They are amazing :)

I'm grateful to get to go to the Coast most weekends. I love it there so much, and going there so often just reinforces my goal of moving there at the end of the year. I'm so excited about this goal and can't wait!!

I'm thankful for summer. I know it's super hot right now, but I refuse to complain about the weather for two reasons. 1: I can't change it and 2: in a few months those who are currently moaning about the heat, will start whinging about how cold it is. I'm just happy I am here to experience it! I love summer because I can go swimming and to the beach and spend lots of time outside.

I'm grateful for learning more and more about the power of my thoughts and intentions in creating my life. It's such a simple concept, yet so many people (and I used to be one!) find it a difficult thing to grasp. I hope I can start seeing more people around me begin to understand that they need to take responsibility for what is in their lives. It's the most empowering thing anyone can ever do! I'm starting to feel that I want to take the message out to more people. Something to 'think' about! :)

_____________________________________________________________

1 comment: