Friday, February 4, 2011

4th Feb

Wow, I'm feeling great today! I love choosing the way I feel when I get up in the mornings...it never fails to make me smile.

My Gratitude

Today I'm grateful for...fruit and veges! I love eating fresh foods - it makes me feel so good. Making the decision to look after my body has been one of the best things I've ever done.
I'm 40 years old and I feel better than I did when I was 20. I have lots of energy and I am totally loving life! No more sloth for me!!

I'm thankful that Cyclone Yasi came and went without any loss of life. Quite a miracle and I'm so happy for that. buildings and things can be replaced.

I'm grateful for Shea Body Butter from the Body Shop. It's just yummy! Smells utterly gorgeous and keeps my skin smooth and soft. Delicious!

I'm grateful for more opportunities to learn new things and to grow my business. I'm loving the support I get in my life.

I'm grateful for my day ahead. It's going to be fantastic, because that is what I want it to be:)

______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment