Sunday, February 20, 2011

20th Feb

My Gratitude

I have had the loveliest weekend! My life is so sweet and happy, and I'm totally in love with it :)

I'm grateful for a simply gorgeous evening spent with one of my best friends. The weather was balmy and beautiful and we had a delightful dinner and then walked along the Broadwater enjoying the night and the smell of the ocean.
With dessert and coffee under our belt, we headed home feeling full and happy. It was quite simply, wonderful.

I'm grateful for an afternoon of love and laughter with my favourite couple ever. It was a scorching hot day today, but as the sun went down and we were outside with the breeze, it was fabulous.
A perfect way to end the weekend.
I love my friends, they are amazing.

I'm grateful for having all my needs met so easily these days. I love that I'm in control of it, and I love even more that I'm aware of it. There isn't one thing in my life right now that I'm not thankful for.
When things go awry, there is always a way out, and it's usually just a time to re-focus my thoughts on good things.
I'm happy within myself, and that makes all the difference. Of course I'm not perfect, and sometimes I allow outside forces to affect my moods, but these days I know it's happening and then all of a sudden something will happen to take my mind off whatever (I feel) is going wrong.
Synchronicity is everywhere around me. Opportunities abound and I feel fantastic!

I'm thankful for having plenty of money to do the things I love to do, to pay my bills and to fill my belly.
I'm grateful for having excellent health. My belief is that I don't get sick, and I never do :)
I'm grateful for my kids. They never fail to make me smile. I love them to bits x

I'm grateful for a lovely home, abundance all around me, and such amazing people in my world.

Life is awesome and getting better and better by the day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment