Friday, March 4, 2011

March 4th

My Gratitude

Well, it's been a little while since I've been here (time issues more than anything) and I have noticed that not making the time to be grateful makes a difference to things!

So I'm back, and no matter how tired I am, I will make the effort to give thanks for the wonderful things in my life.

I am grateful for the fact that I have great self-esteem and a fantastic sense of humour. These two things mean that when life tries to knock me around I'm able to see that it's not a reflection of me and I can laugh about it! This has made all the difference to me over the last week, and I am extremely grateful for being a strong and capable woman.

I'm thankful for this morning being more relaxed than I have had in the last week and a half. I like to be able to start my day unhurried and calm, and today I can do that.

I'm thankful for my amazing mind - it can create incredible things for me. I am choosing to use it to build a great life, and visualising all the wonderful things I would like, and the adventures I want to have.
Thinking about these sorts of things makes me feel great!

I'm grateful for having plenty of money, and the means to be able to do the things I'd like to do. The bills are easy to pay, and life is flowing beautifully :)

I'm thankful for having such great people in my life. My family and friends are truly amazing and I am so blessed to know them. They are a very loving bunch and it's a privilege to have each and every one of them in my life.

________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment