Tuesday, March 15, 2011

14th March

My Gratitude

I'm grateful for the gym. I haven't been going as regularly as I'd like recently, and I feel great getting up early and doing a good workout, or going for a run. I really enjoy my exercise, and am training for a 10k run in July...looking forward to it!

I'm grateful for all the people around me who freely share their knowledge, their positivity, their passions. I love being surrounded by awesome personalities, and it motivates me to be the best I can be, and to keep on track with the life I want to be living.

I'm thankful for having a job, money to pay the bills, food to eat and a roof over my head. I don't believe we should take the basics for granted. I'm extremely grateful to have these things to make life more comfortable and pleasant.

I'm grateful for gorgeous Autumn days. The mornings are so beautiful at this time of the year, and the days are stunning - amazing blue skies and sun to warm my back :)

I'm thankful for feeling happy and motivated. Life is great and I love the opportunities I have to make the best of myself on a daily basis.

__________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. You're doing a bit better with your bloggimg than I am. Shame on me!

    I ready a very interesting piece in QWeekend magazine. This woman wrote about her year of gratitude and how it changed her life...just being grateful for the small everyday things in life can change one's life, as you and I know. It's becoming quite catching and once people realise how gratitude can change their lives, more will be doing it.

    Keep on going, you're doing so well. xo

    ReplyDelete