Sunday, March 13, 2011

13th March

Oh dear...I have been letting things slide here for a little while. I notice it in my everyday life.
Am now making a promise to myself to make the time for my daily gratitude...it's the way I want my life to be.

My Gratitude

I am grateful for my weekends. I appreciate them more now that I am working full time.
I love the occasional sleep-in that I get, and things are just a little more relaxed.

I'm grateful for having a night out last night. Although I enjoyed it, it kind of opened my eyes to the fact that I am on a different track now. I love to hang out with friends, and I enjoy the odd drink, but it's not a lifestyle that I want to slip into. I realise I can make better choices, and I am thankful for that.
I have my dreams and goals and they don't include being a party animal  :) I prefer a lovely restaurant, with great food and superb conversation instead.

I'm grateful for my fabulous and gorgeous kids - I'm especially grateful that I get to see Harry in a months time. It seems an age since I saw him!
The girls are such beautiful young women, both on the inside and out, and I am so very lucky to have them and Harry in my life. They are my biggest blessing.

I'm thankful for my family. We are a strange and wonderful bunch, but there is always fun and our own brand of family love when we get together. They make me smile and I can never have too much of that :) Love that warped sense of humour we all share!

I'm grateful for attracting some fantastic and positive people into my life. Whether in person or online, I am getting the little nudges I need to remind me to stay focused on my dreams and my life this year and beyond.
I seem to have dropped a bit of enthusiasm over the last month (life just getting busier does that!) and I'm grateful to be reminded to remember what is important to me.

Time for a little more structure, a little more action and and a little more oomph to get me where I want to be!

_______________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment