Friday, February 11, 2011

11th Feb

My Gratitude

Wow...I had an awesome day all in all yesterday. It's been a good week!

I'm grateful for having and making extra money this week - it always comes in handy! I'm feeling so much more positive about money these days, and so I'm attracting more to me...can't complain about that!

I'm so grateful that when something happens that I think is bad, if I make the decision to look for a way to feel better about it, something really rather good comes out of it. It's kind of amazing the way that works, but I like it alot :) Yesterday I discovered an opportunity for my youngest daughter to get a job that she would really enjoy. I'm feeling great about the way in which it came about - fingers crossed that she's successful.

I'm always thankful for the incredible and wonderful people in my life. It never ceases to amaze me how giving and beautiful my friends are. It fills me with love just thinking about them :)
They might all be very different, but they are each so special to me in their own way.

I'm grateful for the gorgeous weather I've been experiencing this week. And thankful for getting to be outside to experience it, even if only for a short time each day. The mornings have been glorious and I've loved just basking in the sun and soft breeze for a few minutes.

I'm grateful that I'm seeing results from the effort I've been putting into my weight loss. I'm feeling and looking so much better! Woohoo!
It's not been easy, but definitely worth it.

_________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment