Monday, February 14, 2011

14th Feb

Happy Valentines Day! :)

My Gratitude

So, so much to be grateful for over this weekend. It was fantastic and I am loving my life so much!

I'm grateful for more income! It's flowing really well and I'm feeling better about money than I have in a very long time - if ever. I now have a belief that I deserve money and it comes easily to me, and that is just what is happening :) It's awesome! Lol.

I'm thankful for a Friday night dinner with a good friend, and a Saturday lunch with Gabbie. I love going out to eat, I find it very relaxing. I tried crocodile meat for the first time on Saturday - it was yum!

I'm very grateful for a hugely successful first Body Shop party. I got five party bookings which is just fantastic! I'm feeling very lucky to have such great friends and also to have the privilege of selling such great products. I'm feeling very positive about growing this business, and am looking forward to all my upcoming parties!

I'm thankful for a little sweetness from a charming man :) We shall see where it goes, but I'm contemplating a quick trip to Melbourne next weekend to go on a date - something so far out of my comfort zone it isn't funny! But I signed up to this year to change, and that means doing things I've never done, and taking risks to reap the rewards. Eek! Lol.

I'm grateful for ridiculous and fun phone calls with one of my best friends. Love talking to him, we have the best conversations and I always get off the phone feeling happy and positive :)

I'm looking forward to an amazing week, full of happy surprises and positivity - and wishing the same to everyone else!
x

___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment