Friday, September 30, 2011

September 29

Ohhh, today I'm feeling so grateful for all the possibilities in life!! The opportunities abound when I keep in a state of gratitude and I'm so excited by all that might yet be!
I have plenty to keep me busy right now and I'm loving every moment of it - the learning is fun :)

I'm grateful for my kids today. They are becoming really great people, and I'm very proud of all three of them and love them to the moon and back!!

I'm thankful for having the cutest little car that just goes like a dream and keeps me safe. I appreciate that car like you wouldn't believe.

I'm grateful for sore muscles...means I've been working hard at the gym and I'm moving towards my ideal me!

I'm grateful for eyes to see the sunshine and skin to feel the warmth of it on my skin. I'm thankful to have ears to hear the birds singing. All these things shouldn't be taken for granted. I appreciate EVERYthing I have, and experience. Even the "bad" things are an opportunity to learn :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment