Sunday, October 2, 2011

October 2nd

Three months left in 2011...have you achieved your goals? We still have 12 weeks to get those things done - lets go!

Today I'm feeling grateful that I have better control over my thoughts these days. I don't allow outside influences to make my emotions run rampant. I'm so much more aware of how I feel and am acting more than reacting. It feels so much better to know I can do that!

I'm grateful for the huge improvements in my running times I am seeing. I am really loving the challenge I have set myself and can't wait to achieve my goal in 6 weeks :)

I'm grateful for my family and friends. I hope I am some sort of inspiration to them.

I'm grateful for having a job I love, a comfortable home and a life filled with things to look forward to and be grateful for. I am blessed.

I'm grateful for the internet, and how it has opened up so many opportunities for people (including me!). I wish for everyone to grasp the opportunities that come their way and make successes of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment