Saturday, October 8, 2011

October 8

I feel great today! :)

I'm thankful for paying my bills this morning - what a great feeling that is. So grateful to be able to pay them easily and without any worries.

I'm grateful for waking up to soaking rain. I was planning on pretty much hanging out in bed today and working, and the weather has conspired to make it so that's easy to do! How good is that?

I'm grateful for detoxing - that is what I'm doing this weekend and I'm looking forward to the results..hopefully there will be less of me by Monday morning!!

I'm grateful I didn't stay cranky all day yesterday! My gratitude helped and so did some of my workmates - I'm a lucky gal.

I'm just grateful. Grateful for this gorgeous feeling that all is well, that something amazing will soon be happening for me. Just humble and ever so thankful. Life is a gift and each day is precious.x

No comments:

Post a Comment