Friday, October 7, 2011

September 7

Later in the day than I usually post, and I'm having "one of those days." That's why I'm here - I need to get my attitude of gratitude back ASAP. So here goes...

Today I'm grateful for my friends. Some of whom are so gorgeous and delightful I could just wrap them up in a hug right now. Some are a bit more challenging but I think I'd be somewhat lost without them - they are the ones who teach me the most. I love them all to bits...whether they like it or not!

I'm grateful for opportunities to learn every day. I discover something new about myself on a regular basis and that is SUCH a good thing. I'm also learning that I can control myself and my emotions better than I thought I could. Obviously the challenges I'm coming across are to teach me this, and I appreciate that I get the chance to learn and expand.

I'm grateful that even though I can't run at the moment, I can still exercise and get my heart rate pumping! On the bike this morning and I pedalled 18km - good effort!

I'm grateful for my talents and my mind. I'm thankful that I'm slowly working out my passion and purpose. I'm grateful that I can take action towards my goals each day.

I'm so grateful for everything in my day - the challenges which are actually opportunities in disguise, the laughter, the work I do, the life I lead which is expanding and getting better and better. I am full of appreciation and love for all around  me.

No comments:

Post a Comment