Sunday, October 9, 2011

October 9

Today, I am grateful for technology - computers and the internet. They have changed our world and made so many amazing things possible. Like working from home, having clients overseas. It's incredible and I am thankful for the opportunities the technology provides for me.

I'm grateful for my weekends - I enjoy my time at home just chilling out. Love the peace and time to do very little. Even though I'm doing some work this weekend, it's on my terms and when I feel like it.

I'm grateful for grocery shopping. I appreciate having a supermarket so close, that I can pop into on a Sunday afternoon and do my shopping - I also appreciate that my grocery bill is so low! I'm a very lucky duck to have an Aldi supermarket so close - the savings are incredible.

I'm grateful for my imagination - as my thoughts create my life, I am so happy to have a mind that can come up with fabulous things for me! My life is great and I am appreciative of it every day.

I'm thankful for my family, my kids, my car, my home, my job. Without all these things life would be very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment