Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 7

Today I'm grateful for...gratitude!
After getting my thanks out yesterday morning, I had a great day - being grateful and putting it out to the Universe really makes such a difference in my life :)

I'm grateful for being able to run. Although not so fit right now, I still enjoy running and the improvements I make everytime I go out and make the effort.
Running is an awesome way to meditate too!

I'm grateful for the friends and mentors making a positive difference to my life. I'm learning so much these days - I never want to stop!!

I'm so thankful for my little car - it makes getting to work easy (and relatively economical too) and I just think it's cute :)

I'm grateful for showers. I love standing under a shower and washing the day away, or revving up in the morning. Yes, I do love my showers...

No comments:

Post a Comment