Thursday, September 29, 2011

September 29

Wow can you believe it's almost October already!
How much have you changed this year? I know I have made some huge changes in my life - mostly on the inside but they are starting to manifest on the outside...yay!

Today, I'm feeling much gratitude for the iPod. I currently drive an hour to work and home again. With the iPod I can really make use of that time by listening to positive and motivational authors/speakers. It means I get to saturate my mind with all the good things it needs to take in to keep on my path of change and abundance - how great is that!

I'm so grateful for the people who have learned so much in the past and were/are so wiling to share their knowledge with me (and everyone who wants to learn). I wouldn't be where I am today if not for those wonderful people. They are my teachers and mentors and I feel blessed to share in their knowledge. I will pass it on as much as I am able.

I'm grateful for the gym. I enjoy pushing my body to hone and sharpen my physical strength and speed. It is a great feeling to come away from a workout knowing you gave it your all and couldn't do anymore! I'm feeling great and looking better every day!

I'm grateful for having plenty of money to look after myself and the kids. It's a wonderful feeling to know there is more than enough, always. My mind is working now to create more streams of income so that I can have enough wealth to fulfil my potential and be all that I can be. My life is overflowing with abundance!

I'm grateful for my mum, who helps me out with the kids when I can't be there to organise everything. It's great to know I have that support system for my family.

Today is going to be a magical, marvellous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment