Saturday, September 10, 2011

September 10

Ohhhh...today I'm grateful it's the weekend :) I got to sleep in this beautiful Saturday morning, and life just goes at a lovely leisurely pace for me on weekends (mostly). I'm enjoying it.

I'm grateful for all the beautiful and positive people I have on my Facebook news feed - it's where I go for my daily (or hourly!) dose of positive inspiration. It makes life a little easier and they are the most wonderful people!

I'm grateful for an unexpected gift! It's always lovely when people are thinking of you :)

I'm grateful for my very cool job. I'm loving it - I think I may work at the best company ever. Yay!

I'm grateful for growth. I can see the changes in myself - from where I was a year ago to now is a very different place - much, much better! I'm loving the journey I'm on, and the learning I'm doing...keep it coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment