Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 21

Oh my goodness! I just love these amazing Spring mornings! They are just glorious - how could anyone be miserable in weather like this?

I feel fabulous today. I'm grateful for my stupendous body running up hills this morning! Who knew?? Lol..now that I've made an absolute decision to train for a 10k race, it's actually easy to folow the training plan. I love that!

I'm grateful for my computer and cup of tea in the mornings - I love catching up on the wonderful world of facebook.

I'm grateful for my sewing machine - it is awesome! I'm so lucky to have my dream machine :)

I'm grateful for the flow in my life. Practising gratitude and being happy make such a huge difference - knowing that my thoughts create the result has made my life so different to what it used to be.

I'm grateful for being surrounded by loving, helpful people. I live in love of life and the people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment