Thursday, September 8, 2011

September 8

Today I'm grateful for yet another bright sunny morning. I love driving to work on days like today - it's a beautiful drive with the sun lighting up everything wonderful.

I'm grateful for a great book that has come my way - it has me inspired to start planning and designing the life I want to live, not the life we are expected to live...and I am so delighted to have that freedom.

I'm thankful for food on the table, a roof over my head and plenty of money to pay the bills. Great feeling!

I'm grateful for the motivation to get into exercise - my mind and body love me more when I make the effort to work out and move.

I'm grateful for being surrounded by positive people - I'm finding when people bring their negativity into my space I am getting better at gently saying I won't accept it. I'm proud of me for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment