Monday, September 19, 2011

September 19

Oh what a beautiful morning...:) everyday we wake up and have another day is a beautiful day!

I'm feeling grateful today for my Facebook friends. I'm (virtually) surrounded by the most positive and uplifting people there are, and it's a joy to check my page and see. I'm loving the beautiful energy of it.

I'm grateful to have my boy with me. Wow, he's so tall! :) He is the loveliest kid, it's great to have him here and spend some time with him.

I'm thankful for self-learning. It's making such a difference to me. I'm discovering who and what I am, my values and what I want to do. All pretty important I would say! Moving forward is a fabulous feeling.

I'm grateful for those people around who kick my butt when I need it! Sometimes we all need it, and I'm just happy I have people in my life who care enough to do that for me.

I'm grateful today for my health, my body (on it's way to fit) and my mind. I'm blessed to have such an amazing life. I will make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment