Friday, September 9, 2011

September 9

Good Morning world!! It's going to be yet another glorious day to be happy in!

Today I'm grateful for my positivity. It's something I've worked hard on, and now it's almost ingrained! The best part about it, is I really listen to people now - I listen to what they say and how they say it. It keeps me aware of what I am saying and thinking. 
I'm also more accepting - although I still have to work on judging people, I am better than I used to be!

I'm grateful for my bed - have I mentioned how much I love my bed? It's lovely :)

I'm grateful for candles. I love candlelight, it soothes me, and I love to have a candle at my bedside which I burn every night - a scented candle of course.  It calms me down before I go to sleep.

I'm grateful for my kids. They are great, and I'm lucky to have them in my life. I'm looking forward to seeing all they become.

I'm grateful for early mornings...the best time of the day. I love to see the day break when the promise of the new day washes over me.

No comments:

Post a Comment