Wednesday, September 28, 2011

September 28

Today I'm grateful for a wonderful night's sleep...I obviously needed it as I was fast asleep by 9pm! I feel far better than I did yesterday and I'm back to my normal, happy self :)

I'm grateful for the blisters on my feet - because it means I have been training hard and sticking to my plan. I'm well on my way to achieving my running goal! And as a side note I'm also grateful for bandaids, as thanks to them I can continue my training plan.

I'm grateful for money! The flow is most definitely back, and is getting better and better. Yippee!!

I'm grateful for shifting paradigms. I think I'm going through a paradigm shift at the moment (was incredibly cranky yesterday for no good reason after being absolutely joyous in the morning), and that means expansion which is what we are all here for. I'm casting off limiting beliefs creating new ones and that is awesome! Bugger the ego, it'll get over it! :)

I'm grateful for discovering that what I think about is what I manifest. I see so much around me, and if others only knew that they could control their thoughts to create their best lives, they would be instantly making the changes needed! I want to teach and inspire people to discover this for themselves. It's necessary.
I love my life and I love the growth in it. I'm always reaching for something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment