Friday, September 23, 2011

September 23

Wow...the year is going so fast! Looking back, I have made some great changes in my life. Things are fabulous compared to the start of the year - proof that changing your thoughts really does change your life!

Today, I'm feeling very grateful for the changes. I love the way my life is going, and I know (Because I'm designing it) that it's only getting better and better - I will never again be that complaining, unhappy woman. Hallelujah!!

I'm grateful for the money that's flowing to me so easily. What a great week it's been. Next week is going to be even more abundant!!

I'm grateful for my job. I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again and keep on saying it! I really enjoy going to work. The atmosphere is great, the people are fantastic and the views are gorgeous! Being grateful for it ensures it stays that way :)

I'm grateful for the gym. And treadmills. And my goal of running a sub 50 min 10km on Nov 13. As there are no races to run in, I've created my own!
Getting up in the morning to train for my run is easy now that I've made a decision to do it. And after November, training for a half marathon...

I'm grateful for being lucky enough to live in Queensland. I love living here and the weather is just spectacular. The blue of the sky is one of my favourite colours :) Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment