Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September 14

...and another simply fabulous morning in Queensland!

Today I'm thankful for so much!
I'm thankful that I am enjoying my exercising lately. I am more motivated these days than I have been for the last few months. Loving getting up with the sun and getting the blood pumping with a run or some weights...feels so good :) And thanks to the nifty app on my phone, I discovered this morning that I'm not running much slower than I was before I got slothful, so that was a great lift to my spirits!

I'm grateful there are only 3 more sleeps til I get to see my boy! And he will be here for a couple of months rather than  a couple of weeks. So looking forward to just hanging out and getting to know him again.

I'm grateful for a delicious breakfast of poached eggs with yummy hollandaise sauce - naughty I know, but it tastes soooo good!

I'm grateful for sunshine and blue skies - nothing quite like a sunny day to get me feeling happy and positive - I can't help but smile :)

I'm grateful for all the change and growth happening in my life right now - it's just what I need, and what I'v been asking for. So many insights and aha moments...I know life is rapidly improving and I can see only bright shiny things in my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment